Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome!!

So I am so excited to get this blog up and running again I know its been FOREVER since I've even had this blog running mostly because I wanted a blog for family life.  Now that I have it and i've been posting crafts on there too, I realize that I should continue a seperate blog for my craftiness mind!!
I absolutely love to make things look nice and be creative I used to say "well I just don't have time for that"  But now I wake up earlier WAY earlier to fit in that time.  I love to read and follow blogs and I sure hope you will love to read and follow my blog!!

I am in the process of getting a video camara to fit videos into my blog but that wont be till maybe the beginnig of 2011 next year!!  So for now I will settle with pictures.  If you guys have suggestions questions or information on any scrapbooking product that is absolutely awesome then let me know because I love LOVE to compare and find what works best for a busy mom but believe me
I spend a ton of time of my projects cuz I love perfection!!! haha I know it's not smart
especially starting a small family and trying to achieve that but anyways!!  I try to make things look nice!! I hope you all love my blog if you want me to check yours out let me know hopefully we can all be inspired together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment