Monday, October 4, 2010

3rd Halloween advent Calander and card

I"m very excited to show you all my 3rd Halloween Advent calander.  I love LOVE it. my husband cut this tree out for me from an outline I found.  You can also find it at the heartland paper store made by kaisercraft. 19.99 my husband made it for I believe $2.00 maybe a bit less but it did take some time to carve out!! He's so great.!!  I cut the tags out using one of the merry christmas cartridges with tags.  the numbers with cartridge Jasmine I paited the tree brown so I can use it as an advent calander for all three major holidays Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!! I attached candy onto each of the tags using ribbon I love it!!

This card will be the card everyone can make at the girls night we're having on Oct 7.  I will make a step by step post on how to make this card (since I don't have my video camara yet) next week Monday

 I had to show the back of it because it just is so fun!!
and here is one of the tags I made with the techniques I used on the card.!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Little Person!

    Just wanted to stop by and say what a good job I think you do! Keep up the good work sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I cannot wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete