Friday, October 8, 2010

Great turnout!!

Wow last night was AMAZING the turnout was great and we talked about how to make so many different projects with just using a few simple techniques.!! I will have those techniques up on next week so anybody can make ANY project using simple step by step instructions!!

Halloween is on its way and I sure hope you all have started counting up (or down) to this SPOOCTACULAR Holiday! If you want me to check out your blog
just let me know post your blog here!!
Host your own party and use backround spooky music we loved the station we found. just click here to be sent to the bone chilling music, and click on Halloween!!

So I sure hope you are all joining in to the "you've been booed" craze
and boo your neighbors with a sweet little treet and the FRIENDLY ghost!! I googled "you've been booed" and found some amazing links to the poem and ghost duo to print off!! I can't find my camara but I sure hope I can show you the simple little treat that spreads so much HALLOWEEN cheer that I've made!!
Thank you all for joining last night to our projects!! Connie will be teaching in two weeks how to make your own customized shirts, bags, etc!! WE'll have more info here!! Have a SPOOKY weekend!!
BOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Misty!! That was seriously a blast and my hubby was so impressed with my creations! You are sooo amazing and I cant' wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete