Sunday, October 3, 2010

Advent Calanders!!

 Hey everyone it's Misty here!!  So I will be posting crafts I have made and am excited to say that this is one of my first Halloween projects of the year Yahoo!! I made this ADVENT CALANDER using the paper doll cartridge dress up.  I got the numbers from HeartlandPaper you just print them off on your printer I used an orange 8x10. The HAPPY HALLOWEEN is used with the JASMINE cartridge This is on a magnet board you can put this on your fridge and let your kids count up to HALLOWEEN where the "Happy Halloween" is the last piece you put up on the 31'st
and the tree is already up on the first of October!! I you have any questions about sizes you can just leave me a message I'll get to you!! Now this Calander I made last year It's a reagular calander you can hang up on your fridge or magnet board and you can attach something on each day to count up to Halloween if you want !! I used glue stamps and topped the month days and "beware" with glitter! I can also fill you in on more if you want more info on this!!
So these are just some of my creations these are creations we're having on girls night with crafts this coming up week I have one more advent calander I need to work on and finish and a cute card I made for MAKE A CARD DAY I just need to photo it in!! 


1 comment:

  1. Your calendar is craftastic!

    Thank you so much for hopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete